Custom saved search, custom fields, scripts, and file cabinet folders can be bundled and imported to the Customer Netsuite instance. One has to raise a support ticket to get this bundle shared to the customer’s instance by providing the Account ID. The following steps describe how to install a suite bundle in a customer instance.
Steps to install SuiteBundle
- From the NetSuite UI, go to Customization>Search and Install Bundles.
- This opens the Search and Install Bundles page. Search for CIC_NS_Bundle.
- Click on the bundle which then takes control of the install button page as shown below:
- Once you click Install Bundle a confirmation alert box should appear.
- Once the install command is clicked it should initiate the installation of customization available in the suite bundle and the progress can be tracked as shown.
- Once the suite bundle installation is completed, the customization can be viewed in the component tab. Manually installed customization can be verified by going to a particular object type.
Please sign in to leave a comment.