Cleo Dashboards provide robust static and interactive reporting and data analysis capabilities. These capabilities can form part of an integrated end-to-end business integration suite with other applications, using common metadata and providing security services and automatic report scheduling.
This Help file includes topics structured to help you quickly locate and understand information related to the many features in this product.
Cleo Dashboards provide access to Cleo application and transactional data via an easy-to-use, configurable Web-based interface.
This content can be displayed through pre-defined and/or custom reports, as well as interactive graphs, charts and views. As an example, the interactive EDI Dashboard gives you an intuitive access point to your current Trading Partners/Endpoints, exceptions, message volume, issues, system processes, and other important information – all based within a specified period of time.
- Efficiently and securely manage many reports.
- Manage security for all users.
- Interact with reports, including filtering by specified parameters and drilling down on data.
Cleo Dashboards support reporting functionality to the following products:
- Cleo Clarify v5 (v5.1.16 or higher required for use with Server Cluster)
- Cleo Harmony v126.96.36.199 or higher
- Cleo EDI Integrator (EEI) v6.5 or higher
- Integrated Harmony and Clarify (CIS)
The architecture of Cleo Dashboards is a client-server implementation with the Web Browser Client connecting to a Dashboard Server. This server then connects to the suite of Cleo integration products, such as Cleo Clarify, Cleo Harmony, and the Cleo EDI Integrator to retrieve the desired data. It supports many clients connecting to one or many Cleo integration products, from within the local network and remotely.