The interactive EDI Dashboard report gives you an intuitive access point to your current Trading Partners/Endpoints, exceptions, message volume, issues, and other important data – all based within a specified period of time. This report serves as the primary tool to view, manage, sort and export other reports.
Define Selection Criteria before running report
Before you can view this dashboard report, certain selection criteria can be defined.
This report contains several interactive sections:
- Exceptions (Connection, Interchange, Message, and FA issues)
- Top Endpoints (or Trading Parters) by Volume
- Message Types by Volume
Exceptions (Connection, Interchange, Message, FA)
The Exceptions section displays a list of errors related to EDI messages over an configurable period of time*. Exceptions are further broken down accordingly:
- Connection: Failed Outbound, Failed Inbound, and ESX Message Failures.
- Interchange: Duplicate, Mixed, and Failed.
- Message: Failed.
- FA: Accepted with Errors, Partially Accepted, Acknowledgement Pending, and View All FA Issues.
The number of each exception type is noted. Clicking these numbers launch corresponding reports.
View All FA Issues
The FA Issues section displays a list of FA statuses over a configurable period of time*. Clicking on a specific error message type launches the Group Report, which displays a list of Groups containing the error status specified. This section also provides a report of all FA error types.
Trading Partners by Volume
This interactive 3-D pie chart displays all message activity of your Trading Partners/Endpoints over an configurable period of time*.
- While the default setting displays your top 10 Trading Partners over the previous 24-hour period, these numbers can be adjusted.
- Click on a specific pie slice to launch related Trading Partner details report.
- The interactive legend sorts Trading Partners in descending order of the volume of transactions from left to right, top to bottom.
- Other options include rotating the chart.
Message Type by Volume
This bar chart represents message activity per message type of a system over configurable period of time*.
- Click on sections of each bar to launch the related Message report (displaying all Message transactions for the selected message type and status).
- The chart displays successful and the unsuccessful (error) counts.
- Click the Success and Error sections of the graph to view or hide results.
*The dates used reflect the interchange date and time.