A given VersaLex serial number can only be permanently licensed to one location. If it becomes necessary to move your installed location after you have already permanently licensed the product, first install the VersaLex application at the new location.
An expiring license can also be unregistered, when necessary.
- Select from the menu bar.
- If you are moving the VersaLex application to another location, click Unregister. Before unregistering, you might first want to export user files. See Exporting user files.
- The contact information defaults to the registration; change this information and modify the connection type if necessary.
- Click Request Unregister. If the active license is a permanent license, the Cleo website is first queried for license information and any discrepancies are shown.
- If an expiring license is being unregistered, the VersaLex application does not need to interact with the Cleo website.
- If the unregister is successful, the VersaLex application shuts down. Register your serial number at the new location and import user files. Confirm that the new installation is operational, then uninstall at the old location.
Please sign in to leave a comment.