In order for your Cleo product to be fully operational, you must first register your serial number.
- When you invoke the application for the first time, it automatically prompts for registration.
- If the product is being connected to a Cleo Harmony or Cleo VLTrader trading partner, the system administrator might have provided a network deployment URL. This deployment URL points to a zip file at a web location (possibly the Cleo VLTrader or Cleo Harmony application itself). If entered here, the zip file will be downloaded and imported after product registration is complete. The deployment URL can also be entered under .
- If you do not have Internet access, you can click Cancel in the registration dialog and then select Send Email Request to request a license file. A license_key.txt file will be emailed back to you. Either drop the file into the installed directory and restart the product or click Browse in the registration dialog and select the license file.
- If you use a proxy for Internet access, click Set Proxy. See Configuring for a proxy. If you use dial-up for Internet access, change the Connection Type to
Dial-Up Connection, clear the System Default check box, and Select a phonebook entry. If you still have connectivity problems during the following steps, see Troubleshooting.
- To continue registration, enter your serial number and click Check Registration.
- Update the primary contact information, if necessary, and click Register.
- If the registration is successful, a 30-day product key is activated.
- After the initial registration, you can use to update the primary contact or company information, when necessary.
Please sign in to leave a comment.