You can import data from a .zip file generated by the Cleo Harmony, Cleo VLTrader, or Cleo LexiCom application. You can choose a local .zip file or a remote file if your system is connectd to a Cleo Harmony or Cleo VLTrader trading partner and the administrator has provided a network deployment URL. Such a deployment URL points to a .zip file at a web location (possibly the Cleo Harmony, Cleo VLTrader, or Cleo LexiCom application).
- To import user files from a zip file exported from the Cleo Harmony, Cleo VLTrader, or Cleo LexiCom application, select in the menu bar in the native UI to display the Import User Files dialog box. In the web UI, go to to display the Import page.
- Choose a file or a deployment URL from which to import data.
The Import User Files dialog box (native UI) or Import page (web UI) is redisplayed and populated with the contents of the .zip file you specified.
- In the native UI, in the Import User Files dialog box, selectLocal File, navigate to the local .zip file you want to import, and click Open OR select Deployment URL, specify the URL and connection type you want to use for import, and click Download.
- In the web UI, click Select file to import, navigate to the file you want to import, and click Open.
- Select any combination of the available files and click Import. A private key password must be provided with each selected user certificate. If any of the files selected already exist, you will be prompted.
For a partial host import where a set of mailboxes is being imported, the parent host must exist and if a mailbox being imported already exists, the user is prompted with a similar as above. Actions being imported within a partial mailboxes and partial configuration imports are handled in the same fashion.Note: As an added security feature, the Additional File(s) section of the dialog may be removed by setting the cleo.file.import.additional.files system property to false in the conf/system.properties file or by using a
-D cleo.file.import.additional.files=falsecommand line parameter. This property only affects the dialog launched from the menu option and does not affect importing additional files via the command line. See Running from the command line for more information.
- If the host being imported is disabled in the import file, select Enable host if disabled to enable the host on import.
- If the passphrase was set on export then it is required in order to decrypt and import. However, if there was no passphrase set on export then this field may be left empty.
- Once the import is complete, the imported items (hosts, certs, etc.) are immediately available for use.
Zip files exported from the Cleo Harmony, Cleo VLTrader, or Cleo LexiCom application can also be imported using the Harmony, VLTrader, LexiCom commandline -i option.
VersaLexc -i VersaLexConfig.zip -pp cleocleo -cp keypswd1 -cp keypswd2 -m
- -i VersaLexConfig.zip - import the file, VersaLexConfig.zip.
- -pp cleocleo - cleocleo is the passphrase used when the data was exported.
- -cp cleo -cp keypswd1 -cp keypswd2 - certificate private key passwords that are rotated through until one matches.
- -m - shows the output of the import on the console.