Configure the AS4 service to send and receive secure EDIINT messages through the FTP protocol.
Configuring AS4 Service
- Expand the Local Listener node in the tree pane and then click the AS4 node.
- Specify parameter values as appropriate.
See Local Listener AS4 Service - AS4 Tab for information about the parameters available.
- Click Apply.
Local Listener AS4 Service - AS4 Tab
- Resource path
- Defaults to /as4. Your trading partners must include this resource path in the URL when sending AS4 messages. You can change it at any time, but it must start with a forward slash (/) character.
- Storage Folder
- The folder where receipts are stored. By default this directory is pre-defined to be a subdirectory under the VersaLexdirectory tree. Click …, navigate to a new path and folder, and click Apply.
- Perform schema validation on incoming content
- Enables schema validation on all AS4 incoming messages. Disable this if your trading partner is not sending compliant XML.
- Default value is
Local Listener AS4 Service - Receipts Tab
The Receipts tab displays a table containing information from recent uploads of User Messages and their associated receipt status. One transaction is stored per row.
To display detailed information about a particular transaction, right-click a row and select Display from the menu. If the transaction is complete and a receipt was received, this operation displays the actual receipt. Otherwise, detailed tracking information from User Message INF file is displayed. This includes the messageId, the host/mailbox, and other useful information.
To manually archive completed transactions, right-click a row and select Archive from the menu.
- Last Activity
- Date and time of the last activity related to the transaction.
- File Sent
- Path and name of the files sent as part of the transaction.
- The host from which the User Message was sent.
- The mailbox from which the User Message was sent.
- Status of the message. Here are some examples of messages and their meanings:
- The User Message is currently being uploaded.
- The transaction ended in error.
- The transaction ended with an exception.
- The transaction was interrupted by the user.
- The User Message has been uploaded to the trading partner, and VersaLex is awaiting an HTTP response.
- A receipt was expected (PMode.ReceptionAwarenss is on), and one was received.
- A receipt was expected (PMode.ReceptionAwarenss is on), but one was not received.
- A receipt was not expected (PMode.ReceptionAwarenss is off), but one was received.
- A receipt was not expected (PMode.ReceptionAwarenss is off), and one was not received.
Please sign in to leave a comment.