Copying items in Cleo Portal
You can copy files and folders in Cleo Portal using the Copy selected item button.
- Select the item(s) to be copied. The Copy selected item button in the button row is enabled.
- Click Copy selected item to open the Copy dialog box.
- Select a destination for the copied item. If necessary, you can rename the copied item in the Item name field.
- Click Copy. The item is copied and, if applicable, the copied item is renamed.
Moving items in Cleo Portal
You can move files and folders in Cleo Portal using the Move selected item button.
- Select the item(s) to be moved. The Move selected item button in the button row is enabled.
- Click Move selected item to open the Move dialog box.
- Select a destination for the moved item. You can also rename the item using the Item Name field.
- Click Move. The item is moved and, if applicable, renamed.
Renaming items in Cleo Portal
You can rename files and folders in Cleo Portal using the Rename selected item button.
- Select the item to be renamed. The Rename selected item button in the button row is enabled.
- Click Rename selected item to open the Rename dialog box.
- Type the new item name into the Item Name entry field and click Rename.
- The renamed item appears in the list.
Sharing items in Cleo Portal
- Select the item to be shared and click Share. The Share dialog box appears.
- Enter the email address of the user you want to share the content with and click Share.
- Get Link displays a copyable link to the item.
- Email Link allows you to send the item link via your default email client.
Disabling anonymous links
Anonymous links can be disabled so that they cannot be generated by Portal users. When anonymous links are Disabled, the Get linkand Email link options are disabled in the Share dropdown menu. To disable anonymous links:
- In the Administration page, navigate to .
- Select the Disable anonymous links checkbox.
Expiration of user access
- Click Until in the Access setting menu. A calendar date picker appears.
- Select the date on which you would like the user's access to expire. Expiration occurs at midnight UTC at the end of the selected date. When the date passes, the user's access to the content expires, and it is no longer visible in their Shared with me directory.
- To edit the expiration date of a user's access, click the Shared with icon of the item to open the Shared with dialog box. From here, you can edit the expiration date or switch the access to Permanent.