Create Trading Partner objects to group your Routes and EDI Enveloper objects under a common name.
- Select File | New | Trading Partner from the main menu bar. The New Trading Partner window appears.
- Provide the Source folder, Package, and Name.
- Click Finish. An editor appears.
You can also use the Wizard to create this object. Click New to select the object.
Defining this object assigns a name to all related Routes and EDI Envelopers for a particular trading partner.
These steps take place in the Trading Partner editor.
- Type the trading partner name in the Description field. When referencing from a Route or Enveloper object, this specific Trading Partner object name will be an available option. Some naming conventions may apply.
- Click Save to complete this task.