A Log Filter is an activity-based log query made available from the Admin Console | Auditor. It allows you to filter log results based on different groupings, including custom groups.
Clarify uses logs to record system activity. While system activities can be specific to individual objects, such as a Business Process, they may also be set to record specific transformation activity, such as inbound EDI document processing.
Filtering by Log Type
The information returned by a Log Filter corresponds to the type of log being queried. Log types are selected from the Quick Search section, shown below. The selection determines what logs display in the Log Entries section. For detailed information on this section and how it can be used, refer to Quick Searches.
Available log types include:
- Connection: a log that records activity at the EDI connection level. .
- Interchange: a log that records activity at the EDI interchange level.
- Group: a log that records activity at the EDI group level.
- Message: a log that records activity at the EDI message level.
- Route: a log that records activity for inbound and outbound Routes.
- Process: a log that records Business Process activity.
- Outbound Acknowledgement: a log that records outbound acknowledgement activity.
- Inbound Acknowledgement: a log that records inbound acknowledgement activity.
- Interchange Inbound Acknowledgement: a log that records inbound interchange acknowledgement activity.
- Group Inbound Acknowledgement: a log that records inbound group acknowledgement activity.
- Message Inbound Acknowledgement: a log that records all inbound message acknowledgement activity.