Cleo hosts an SVN repository to share Projects and resources.
Cleo recommends using the SVN repository to take advantage of change management, even if there is only one Clarify user and Projects are not being shared. With a repository, you can track all your changes, and your ability to revert to a previously saved state is much more robust than that of a resource's local history.
Before you begin: Contact Cleo
In order to connect to the Cleo repository (https://cleo.plan.io), please first contact Cleo Technical Support at (866) 444-CLEO (2536) or PASupport@cleo.com for initial registration and setup. This includes the creation of repository folders based on your company name, along with access to additional folders. User account(s) will be created, and individual user names and passwords will be provided.
Repository Folders and Content
- YourCompanyName: The everyday repository to use for your Projects. You can check out from and commit to this repository folder.
- YourCompanyName-Services: If Cleo's Managed Services works on solutions for your business, they will use this repository. You can check out Projects from this repository folder, but you cannot commit to it.
- YourCompanyName-Support: When you call Cleo Technical Support, they may ask you to share a Project into this repository. They will look at and make changes to this copy to resolve your issue. You can check out from and commit to this repository folder.
Once you get access to your YourCompanyName repository, you should create a project structure. For instructions, see Creating Trunk, Branches, and Tags Folders in an SVN Repository.
- Guidelines and examples illustrating best practices for building integration Projects.
- Example Projects, such as a pre-configured EDI Project. These examples can be copied or referenced when creating your own objects. For example, you can reference the EDI Project when using the Project Generator to efficiently add new trading partners to your environment.
- Data Analysis Rulesets that can be copied and customized for your Projects.
- Demo PDFs to walk you through creating your own sample Projects. These demos provide hands-on learning, acquaint you with terminology and resources, and prepare you to create Projects.
- Fully-functional Projects that correspond to each demo. Check out these Projects to inspect how resources have been configured and used; also use these Projects to compare against your own.
Note: Projects can be checked out from this folder, but changes can not be committed.
The following demos are available on the repository; each demo builds upon examples and actual resources discussed in the previous one.
- Demo 01 - Single-format flat file to single-format flat file
- Demo 02 - Multiple-format flat file to multiple-format flat file
- Demo 03 - Spreadsheet to flat file
- Demo 04 - Flat file to database
- Demo 05 - Database to spreadsheet
- Demo 06 - Web Services SOAP provider
- Demo 07 - Web Services SOAP consumer
- Demo 08 - Web Services REST provider
- Demo 09 - Web Services REST consumer
- Demo 10 - XML to spreadsheet
- Demo 11 - EDI to flat file (Inbound EDI)
- Demo 12 - Flat file to EDI (Outbound EDI)