Studio software updates are made available periodically and can be accessed directly from within the Studio. Follow these steps to select, download, and install updates.
Before you Begin:
- Make sure all Projects and related resources in your Workspace have been committed to an SVN repository.
- Stop any testing being done within your Studio; the update process requires an Studio restart. This means the Local Test server will be stopped.
- Backup your Studio installation directory.
- Temporarily stop external notifications being sent to Clarify during the update process; this includes the Clarify/Harmony messaging framework, if integrated.
- From the Studio's main menu, select Help/Update Studio....
The Update Studio window appears. Available updates are displayed in this window.Note: If any updates are available to EDI Standards, they also appear.
- Select the update by clicking its related checkbox. The most current will always include previous updates to that point. Click Next.
Note: An update that displays a red plus sign indicates an update that has not yet been installed.
- From the Update Studio window, review the updates to be installed and click Next.
- You will be prompted and required to restart the Studio in order to complete the update process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.