The VersaLex application provides the capability for downloading preconfigured hosts directly from the Cleo web site, guaranteeing that the latest distributed host is always available for cloning and activation.
- Click the Templates tab in the tree pane.
- If necessary, click the Connections folder to open it and then click the Pre-configured folder.
The product connects to the Cleo website to download pre-configured host data. After the download is complete, the preconfigured hosts are displayed in the Pre-configured folder and sorted into Industry folders.
- If you are not sure which host you need to activate, do the following:
- Click on an Industry folder (that is, a child of the Pre-Configured folder) to display details about the available pre-configured hosts for that specific industry. If the host has not been downloaded yet, the number of Mailboxes, Actions, HostActions, and TradingPartners are initially set to 0. After the download has completed, you can view updated host details in the content pane table.
- Expand the Industry folder to display the host entries. If the host has not been downloaded yet, no tiered levels are displayed for the host. Once the host has been downloaded, review the provided host, mailbox, host action, trading partner, and action configurations. Select the Notes tab in these panels to access any supplied documentation.
- To download a host from the website, click a host in the pre-configured host tree or click the detail entry in the content pane table for the host.
- Right-click the host in the pre-configured host tree or right-click the detail entry in the content pane table for the host.
- Select Clone and Activate. The entire pre-configured host branch will be copied and made active, the Active tab will automatically be selected in the tree pane, and the new active host will automatically be selected in the tree. The new active host alias may be appended with a number, if necessary, to make it unique. The original pre-configured host will remain in the pre-configured tree until the client session is closed.