Cleo Harmony, Cleo VLTrader, and Cleo LexiCom provides a wizard that walks you step-by-step through the process of configuring the most common trading relationships.
Right-click the Local Listener in the active tree pane and select Wizard to do the following:
- Set the HTTP and HTTP/s listener port.
- Create and/or select SSL certificates (if applicable).
- Create and/or select signing and encryption certificates.
- Set the protocol (AS2/AS3 or ebMS).
- For AS2 and AS3 only:
- Set the AS2/AS3 external address.
- Set the AS2/AS3 administrator email address.
Right-click the AS2/AS3 mailbox in the active tree pane and select Wizard to:
- Set the AS2/AS3-From and AS2/AS3-To names.
- Select the trading partner’s signing and encryption certificates.