Note: This section applies to the Cleo Harmony and Cleo VLTrader applications only.
You can copy an active host to the Templates tree in order to retain custom settings you can use later.
- Click the Templates tab in the tree pane.
- Right-click the Hosts folder.
- Select newFolder and rename the host subfolder to a meaningful name.
- Click the Active tab in the tree pane.
- Right-click the active host you want to copy and select Copy to Preconfigured.
- Select the Folder where the active host will be copied from the drop-down list.
- Use the suggested Target Alias (based on the current alias) or create a different unique alias.
- Click Continue and the host is copied and displayed in the Templates tree.