Define Local Listener default signing and encryption certificates for applicable services, for example, AS2 or ebXML.
- Click the Local Listener in the tree pane, and then click the Certificates tab.
- Specify parameter values as appropriate.
See Local Listener Certificates reference for information about the parameters available.
- Click Apply.
The values you specified are saved.
Local Listener Certificates reference
- Signing Certificate Alias
- The name of the signing certificate registered with the VersaLex application through the Certificate Manager. The certificate must be the same as the one exchanged with your remote trading partners, unless you want to override it at the Mailbox level. See Configuring local FTP users.
- Click Browse to view and select a certificate. Enter the Password for your signing certificate's private key.
- Encryption Certificate Alias
- The certificate for decrypting your trading partner’s messages, if you have created or obtained a separate certificate.
- Click Browse to view and select a certificate. Enter the Password for your encryption certificate.
- Use signing certificate
- Select this check box to use the same certificate for signing and decrypting your trading partner's messages. The Encryption Certificate Alias and Password are populated to match the Signing Certificate Alias and disabled.
- Exchange Certificates
- Click Exchange Certificates to send the SSL Server Certificate to your trading partner(s). See Exchanging certificates with your trading partner for further information.