Creating an SAP Schema with a sample SAP file instructs Clarify how to format data it reads from or writes to an SAP file.
You must have a pre-existing SAP IDoc definition file to create an SAP Schema. You must copy the sample file into Clarify. Cleo recommends creating a new folder called samples in your Project at the same level as the src and META-INF folders to hold sample data.
- Select File | New | SAP Schema from the main menu.
Note: If you select the Package in which the SAP Schema should reside before creating it, some parameters are automatically populated in the New SAP Schema window.
- The New SAP Schema window appears. Under Import SAP IDoc File, in the File Name field, click Browse to select a file. Click Next.
- Under Define Control Segment, in the Control Segment field, type a name for the control segment. This is the segment that will determine what document you are using and when to start a new transaction record. Click Next.
- Provide the Source folder, Package, and Name.
- Click Finish. An editor appears.
To use the Schema, select it when creating Rulesets.