Running and stopping an action
- Once the required information for a host \ mailbox \ action branch has been supplied through the configuration panels, the action can be run.
- Select the action in the tree pane.
- To start the action, right-click the action and select Run or click in the Action tab. An action can also be run via command-line parameters. See Running from the command line.
- To monitor progress, use the Determine Status and Watch Messages windows.
- To interrupt the action, right-click the action and select Stop or click in the Action tab.