Create this object to increment a unique, but not necessarily sequential, number.
- Select File | New | Next Numbers from the main menu. The New Next Numbers window appears.
- Provide the Source folder, Package, and Name.
- Click Finish. An editor appears.
You can also use the Wizard to create this object. Click New to select the object.
Defining this object assigns a key (request id) and description, and sets values to indicate numeric ranges.These steps take place in the Next Numbers editor, which contains one section.
- Under the Next Numbers section, click Add to create a new row.
- Provide a name in the Key field.
- Assign the Value.
- Click Save to complete this task.
Note: The Admin Console/Settings view displays Next Numbers that have been installed to the local server.