The Certificate Exchange dialog box displays all active and, if applicable, pending or rejected certificates for each trading partner relationship.
Features of this dialog box include:
- Sorting and filtering of records by protocol and current status
- Additional filtering of records by certificate selection - see Exchanging certificates with your trading partner .
- The ability to hide all records with a status of ‘Disabled’ and/or ‘Undefined’
- Simultaneous selection of multiple records that are currently filtered by the same protocol and status
- Command options available for any/all selected records based on the current filter settings
- The ability to optionally send new certificates to your trading partner through EDIINT Certificate Exchange Messaging (CEM) - if your trading partner is CEM-capable; or through email if your trading partner is not CEM-capable; or if you are setting up the initial trading partner relationship and have never previously exchanged certificates with a trading partner
- The ability to have certificates be activated for use at a scheduled time. See Scheduling certificates for future use for detailed information.
- Certificates for individually selected records may be viewed by either right-clicking on that record and choosing Display or by double-clicking on a specific record. (Viewing of certificates when more than one record is selected is not supported.)
The local certificates (for example, your self-signed or CA certificates that are sent to your trading partners) are viewable from the My Certs tabbed panel.
The certificates that are received from your trading partners are viewable from the Trading Partner Certs tabbed panel.
Whenever the Protocol or Status filter settings are set to <Any>, selecting an individual record on the panel displays a dialog box that prompts you to filter on the specified record's protocol and status.
Click Yes to filter on the specified protocol and status; to allow selection of multiple records; and to enable the commands relevant to this protocol and status.
Click No in response to the filtering prompt to operate only on the selected record. Filtering will not be done and only one record may be selected at a time. Commands only relevant to the protocol and status of the selected record may be invoked.
Select Don't ask me again during this session to disable the filtering prompt. The last selected option will be used as you move from record to record. This prompt will not be displayed again until the next time the Certificate Exchange dialog is launched.
When the Certificate Exchange dialog box is launched from a mailbox, that mailbox is initially selected and the records are pre-filtered for the current protocol and status of that mailbox. Additionally, the ability to filter on any other protocol or status is disabled.
Multiple record selection (by clicking All or None; or by simultaneously pressing the <Ctrl>/<Shift> key and the desired records); filtering on desired certificates by clicking More Filters...; and executing commands by clicking Proceed... is done in the same way as when the Certificate Exchange dialog is not launched through a mailbox.
Please sign in to leave a comment.