The Cleo Harmony and Cleo VLTrader applications contain a full-featured, embedded SSH FTP server for receiving SSH FTP requests. The server supports version 3 of the SSH FTP (SFTP) protocol. The server does not support other SSH requests for shells, port forwarding, etc.
- Click the Local Listener in the tree pane, and then click the SSH FTP tab.
- Specify parameter values as appropriate.
See SSH FTP Local Listener reference for information about the parameters available.
- Click Apply.
SSH FTP Local Listener reference
- SSH FTP
- Allow a client to send SSH FTP requests.
- Specify a Port number. Port 22 is the standard TCP/IP port for SSH FTP. You can also use any other unused port value in the range of 1024 - 65535. Using non-standard ports in the range of 1 - 1023 might interfere with port numbers reserved by TCP/IP for other purposes.
- SSH FTP Server Certificate
- Select a valid SSL Server Certificate. Click Browse... to navigate to and select a certificate. Then, enter the Password for the SSL Server Certificate's private key.
- Exchange Certificates
- Send the SSL Server Certificate to your trading partner(s). See Exchanging certificates with your trading partner for further information.