Note: This section applies to the Cleo Harmony and Cleo VLTrader applications only.
The Cleo Harmony and Cleo VLTrader applications contain a full-featured, embedded SSH FTP server for receiving SSH FTP requests. The server supports version 3 of the SSH FTP (SFTP) protocol. The server does not support other SSH requests for shells, port forwarding, etc.
- Click the Local Listener in the tree pane, and then click the SSH FTP tab.
- Specify parameter values as appropriate.
See SSH FTP Local Listener reference for information about the parameters available.
- Click Apply.
SSH FTP Local Listener reference
- SSH FTP
- Allow a client to send SSH FTP requests.
- Specify a Port number. Port 22 is the standard TCP/IP port for SSH FTP. You can also use any other unused port value in the range of 1024 - 65535. Using non-standard ports in the range of 1 - 1023 might interfere with port numbers reserved by TCP/IP for other purposes.
- SSH FTP Server Private Key(s)
- Select one or more valid SSH FTP Server Private Keys. Use the table right-click menus and buttons to insert, move, and remove keys in the list. A valid Password is required for each Private Key specified. A key for each supported key algorithm is allowed, which includes ssh-rsa, ssh-dss, ecdsa-sha2-nistp256, ecdsa-sha2-nistp384, ecdsa-sha2-nistp521, and ssh-ed25519. Note that if an ssh-rsa key is configured, the rsa-sha2-256 and rsa-sha2-512 algorithms are also enabled using that same key. The order of the keys configured dictates the order of the algorithms presented to clients. Note that the ssh-ed25519 algorithm is not supported in FIPS mode.