The following describes the User tab.
- User enabled
- Select this check box to enable the user. A user must be enabled to log into Cleo VLNavigator or VersaLex applications.
- LDAP User
- Select this check box to use LDAP to authenticate this user. The LDAP directory service configured on the Users LDAP Server panel is used to authenticate LDAP users and to obtain the full names and email addresses. If you select this check box, the Username, Password, Confirm Password, Full Name, and Email Address fields are disabled.
When creating or modifying an LDAP user, click the [...] button to display a list of LDAP users within the configured directory, base DN, and search filter.Note: If you have not specified the optional Username or Password within the LDAP Server tab, you will be asked to authenticate the first time you click the [...] button. You must enter a valid LDAP username and password to obtain the list.
- These fields are required.
- The value you specify in the Username field must be unique across all user groups. The Password can make use of any keyboard characters. When logging in, the Username and the Password are case sensitive.
When creating or modifying a non-LDAP user, you must use the Username, Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Optional Alias
If you specify a value, the alias rather than the username is displayed in the Cleo VLNavigator tree.
- Full Name
- Email Address
- The Full Name and Email Address fields are used by optional applications you configure on the Applications dialog box. See Applications.
- The Email Address and Password specified on this tab are the credentials this user uses to log in to Cleo Unify and Cleo Trust.
- The Email Address field is required.
Please sign in to leave a comment.