Available for both the Clarify Workbench and Team Synchronization perspectives, use the Problems view to view errors and warnings.
The Problems view presents a table. Column headings are: Description, Resource, Path, Location, and Type. Expand the tree-structure to display individual errors/warnings. Double-click an error to display an editor that allows for addressing the problem. If the problem is with an object, that object’s editor appears.
The view bar offers these tools:
- View Menu
The View Menu offers these selections.
- Show: Options include All Errors,Warning on Selection, Errors/Warning on Selection, Errors/Warning on Project, and Show All (check)
- Group By: Options include Plug-in Problem Type, Java Problem Type, Severity, Type, and None.
- Sort By: Options include: Description, Resource,Path, Location, Type, and Ascending (checkbox).
- New Problems View: Produces the New Problems View window, which allows for creating another view. This is useful, for example, if you wish to list different types of problems in separate views.
- Configure Contents: Produces the Configure Contents window, which allows for customizing the display of problems.
- Configure Columns: Produces the Configure Columns window, which allows for adding/removing/moving columns.
Please sign in to leave a comment.