The Server Log view displays log information for a selected server, supporting both Single Server and Server Cluster.
The view bar offers these options:
- Log File: allows for the selection and display of individual log files.
- Download Log Files: for remote Server logs; downloads log files to your Workspace based upon a specific date/time range. If the time/date filter is left blank, then download includes all files.
- Find: search criteria for a single log file. Only applies to logs as displayed on the log view.
- Find in Log Files: search criteria in multiple log files. Only applies to logs that have been downloaded.
- Refresh: this reloads the display content.
- Clear displayed log content: this clears displayed log content, but does not delete log content in the internal logs.
- Lock scrolling during update: this locks the content in the current display and new logs will not automatically scroll when new content is produced.
- Log Preferences: use this to adjust different settings.
- Minimize: this minimizes the window contents.
- Maximize: this maximizes the window contents.
Note: Resource Monitor logs are not included here, but can be found using the Resource Monitors View.