You can use another Project's Packages (and the objects within) for use in the current Project.
Before a Project can use another Project's resources, that Project must allow one or more of its packages to be shared.
- Expand the Project’s META-INF folder. Double-click its MANIFEST.MF file to display its Editor.
- Select the Dependencies tab at the bottom.
Note: There is already one dependency: com.extol.ebiprojectdependencies. Do not delete this; it is the object that enables sharing in Clarify.
- Click Add from the Required Plug-Ins section.
- The Plug-In Selection window appears. In the filter bar, type the name (or part of a name) of the Package that houses the resources you want to use.
Note: The window will not show any plug-ins until you type something in the filter bar.
- Select the Package(s) that house the objects to be used, and click OK.
- Click Save and close the editor.
Please sign in to leave a comment.