Software updates are made available periodically and can be applied to a Server Cluster. These updates may provide feature enhancements, bug fixes, and other advances and improvements. Some licensing requirements may apply.
- Always schedule the update at a time when the Server Cluster interruption has minimal impact.
- Verify that all Projects and related resources in your Workspace have been committed to an SVN repository.
- Stop any testing being done.
- Temporarily stop external notifications being sent to Clarify during the update process; this includes the Clarify/Harmony messaging framework, if integrated.
- Close any programs, command or terminal windows that access the Clarify install folders, with the exception of a command or terminal window using the <Share>/Clarify_5_Server/utils folder for use of the clarify_ctl command.
Please sign in to leave a comment.