You can use the Cleo Harmony, Cleo VLTrader, and Cleo LexiCom applications to create an email containing all the required profile information for a specified mailbox and send it to your trading partner. You an automatically include any profile information configured for a specified mailbox in this email. This information includes any URLs (if applicable) and necessary certificates.
To send your profile information to your trading partner, select a mailbox in the active tree pane, right click and select Email Profile
Note: You might need to extract your service’s profile information prior to actually defining a host/mailbox relationship. To do this, select a service under the Local Listener, right-click and select Email Profile.
Note: This example is for AS2 mailboxes. The Profile Information section will differ by protocol.
Complete the information on the screen:
- In the To: field enter the email address of your trading partner. If the mailbox is associated with a Trading Partner (see Managing Trading Partners) and the Trading Partner has Technical contacts, then a Get Partner Contacts button will be displayed. Clicking this button will fill the To: field with all the associated Technical contacts.
- You can also choose to send a copy of this email to your registered System Administrator Email address or to the email address that was specified in the primary contact information when you registered your product.
- The From: field default value is taken from the System Administrator email address defined in the Options > Other panel. If this field contains multiple email addresses, only the first address is displayed.
- Update the Subject: field as needed.
- If multiple listening ports are specified (that is, HTTP and HTTP/s for AS2, ebMS, RosettaNet or WS; FTP, FTP/s Explicit and/or FTP/s Implicit for AS3 or FTP servers; or OFTP and OFTP/s or OFTP), multiple URLs are displayed. You can select and send any or all of the displayed URLs to your trading partner.
- Choose the Send all certificates in one zip file option if your trading partner's email client has difficulty receiving files with a .cer extension for X509 certificates; .asc for PGP public keys; or .pub for SSH or OpenSSH public keys. (This is a common problem with MS Outlook.)
- Optional - Type a message for your trading partner.
- Click Send. A Profile Confirmation dialog box appears.
- An additional Security Warning is displayed to indicate that this information will be sent in clear text via email over the internet. If you want to send anyway, click Yes. To suppress this Security Warning for future profiles that you email, select the Do not show this message again option at the bottom of this panel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.