This section describes options specific to the new Web Admin UI.
Accessing Classic mode in the Web UI
Data for the new Web Admin UI comes from the Cleo Harmony or Cleo VLTrader built-in NoSQL database. Prior to the 5.5 release, this database was disabled by default, and any historical data not present within is only available using Classic Mode or the native UI.
- Click on the person icon in the top menu bar to expose its drop-down menu, and select My Account.
- In the presented dialog, select the Preferences tab.
- Check Show classic mode and click Save.
Settings persistence in the Web UI
In the new Web Admin UI, there are several auto-saved table settings. Each of them is stored in a per user, per browser fashion. Filter settings, column sizes, and column order, as well as specific table display preferences (for example, Show milliseconds) are saved to local storage. Local storage will persist until manually cleared. Column sorting is saved in the browser's session storage which is cleared whenever the browser tab or window is closed.
Please note that if the browser is being operated in "Incognito" or "Private" mode, the settings will not be saved or persist after the window is closed.
Controlling dialog boxes in the Web UI
Some dialog boxes in the web UI have interactive features. These dialog boxes can be minimized, maximized, resized, and repositioned to a different place on the screen. To identify these dialog boxes, look for the Maximize Window icon in the upper right corner of the box. Dialog boxes wtihout a Maximize Window icon do not have these capabilities.
- To expand the dialog box to the size of the page, click Maximize Window.
- To restore the dialog box to its original size, click the Restore Window icon in the upper right corner of the box.
- To resize the dialog box, hover over an edge until the cursor changes to an arrow, and then click and drag. Some dialog boxes have a minimum size requirement, so the box might not continue to shrink while dragging.
- To reposition the dialog box, click the title bar and drag to the desired location.
- Dialog box width and horizontal position will automatically adjust according to the browser window size. Once it has been resized or repositioned, it will no longer respond to browser window size changes.