Setting up Clarify to communicate through VLProxy uses a ProxyConfig property file, which can be found in your Clarify server workspace. The following steps describe how to configure this file.
- Shut down the Clarify server. Always follow the steps per server type (single or cluster). Refer to the Server Installation Guide.
- From the Clarify server workspace, go to ws/resources/config/server/misc and open the ProxyConfig.properties file (shown here).
- Enter the address(es) for the VLProxy installation in ProxyAddresses.
- This is a semicolon-delimited list of all proxy addresses.
- Each ProxyAddress contains a host and a port.
- For example: 220.127.116.11:8080;18.104.22.168:8080;22.214.171.124:8080
- Set values to true based on the proxy type being used. (See Proxy Types for more information)
- Save and close the file.
- Re-start the Clarify server.