- Single core or higher processor
- 1 GB RAM minimum, 2 GB RAM recommended
- 10 Mbit network connection (100 Mbit recommended)
- Minimum of 500 MB of disk space for the Cleo LexiCom application and associated files (1 GB recommended)
- Must have a properly configured Internet connection
- Disk space required for transferred files depends on number of trading partners, size of the files transferred, and number of files transferred (Recommended minimum disk space for files is 5 MB per trading partner)
- Minimum of 350 MB of temporary space
Note: Greater hardware requirements may also be necessary depending upon your choice of Operating System.
Supported Operating Systems with Platform-Specific Installs
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Windows Professional 7
- Windows 8, 8.1 & 10
- It may be necessary to upgrade to the current version of Cleo LexiCom to run on the listed Operating Systems.
Java Runtime Environment
Cleo LexiCom ships with the version of JRE listed below as appropriate for the installation:
- Oracle 1.8
- On Windows, LexiCom can be installed as a Windows service. However, by default, Windows services run under a local system account and do not see mapped network drives. If you must access a network drive through LexiCom, then you will have to use full network path names (UNC paths) instead of mapped network drives. Also, the network share permissions should be reviewed.
- A physical Graphical User Interface (GUI) is required