You can execute an existing Business Process from within a Ruleset to process data mid-transformation, instead of waiting for an entire transformation to complete. Doing so allows your integration to react to individual rules in a Ruleset, in lieu of a Ruleset in its entirety.
- From the Ruleset editor, select the Actions tab to view the Actions panel.
- Find the existing Business Process you wish to reference. File extensions are not displayed.
- Click and drag the Business Process to the Rules section. The Business Process is now a rule.
- To have the BP stand by itself, drag it to a blank part of the Rules area.
- To have the BP be part of a Composite Rule, drag it onto the Composite Rule.