The CIC Integration Engine contains an authorization vault, which provides a secure storage location for API keys, tokens, username and passwords, headers, and other info used to authorize calls to external Web Services.
Configure in the Admin Console
Relation to the CIC Cockpit
The creation of a vault entry automatically creates an Application Endpoint that displays in thepage of the CIC Cockpit. Application Endpoints display read-only details that reflect the actual details defined when creating the vault entry.
- Creating a Vault Entry
- Selecting manual authentication
- Selecting OAuth 2.0 authentication
- Selecting Cloud Connector Authentication
- Configuring servers for Local or Remote Vault connections
- Changing the load order and environment name of vaults
- Define a vault entry in a Web Service Consumer object