This topic provides detailed steps to install the Cleo Integration Cloud (CIC) Studio, which must be downloaded from the CIC Cockpit. Please review the minimum System Requirements. Note that the specifics of your implementation may require more resources than outlined here. Please consult your Customer Account Manager or Cleo Support for more information.
The CIC Studio can be installed on Windows and MAC operating systems. Specific references to each are noted below where necessary; however, procedures generally apply to all.
These steps follow an Install Wizard which guides you through the process.
- Launch the install: Locate and use the install file based on your operating system.
(Run as Administrator)
- Introduction: Read all instructions and
- License Agreement: Read the License Click the I accept the terms of the License Agreement radio-button to enable the Next button.
- Choose Install Folder: Either accept the proposed default install folder location or click Choose to indicate another
- Choose Shortcut folder: Both the All Users Desktop and Start Menu checkboxes are checked by default.
- Pre-Installation Summary: Review all If a choice must be changed, click Previous (as many times as necessary) to return to the appropriate earlier step, modify the selection, and then click Next (as many times as necessary) until you return here.
- While the product installs, banners appear describing different features and functionality. The process generally requires less than 10 minutes.
- Install Complete: Click Done to complete the
Starting the Studio
Please refer to these sign-in steps to launch and begin using the Studio.