In order for transactional data to display in various pages of the CIC Cockpit, some configuration to your integration Projects in the CIC Studio will be required. This includes:
- Checking out Cleo-supplied Projects and other resources from the Cleo repository.
- Setting dependencies between those Projects and your existing integration Projects.
- Checking out document-specific Projects and configuring them to work with existing Projects. This includes predefined Business Process tasks and Rulesets which can then be referenced by inbound/outbound Routes, Business Processes, and Rulesets in use with existing Customer integration Projects.
Where data can be displayed
The CIC Cockpit comprises the following pages in the CIC UI in which transactional and Partner data can be displayed.
The Dashboard page provides summary information about message activity. Message activity information is displayed in a series of tiles. Each tile displays a different type of information.
By default, the Messages page displays as a series of tiles (Tile view) or as a list of messages (List view). In Tile view and List views, the main part of the page contains message information from your system and the left column contains some controls for filtering the messages displayed.
This is the Tile view.
This is the List view.
These pages provide visibility into the individual transactions running through CIC. You can view the details of individual messages such as Orders, Load Tenders and Invoices as well as viewing the end-to-end steps of an integration, known as a Job, that allows you to track the flow of data from your trading partners, through CIC's Integration Engine and into your backend systems or cloud applications.
This page gives you a high-level overview of your trading partner community by displaying one activity summary tile for each of your partners. Each tile includes the message volume, number of issues, and % change (of message volume and issues in the currently selected time period vs the previous time period) for a given partner.
Prerequisites & Assumptions:
- Endpoints, Access Points, and Data Flows have been created in the CIC.
- Integration Projects and their resources related to your integration solution exist (and work) in the CIC Studio.