These release notes describe new features, update recommendations, known issues, and other information related to the current Cleo Dashboards release.
How to update to the current release
Product enhancements and fixes to existing functionality are made available on the Cleo Solution Center, which allows you to download the latest updates without contacting Support or your Customer Account Manager. The information below describes how to download and apply these updates to your Cleo Dashboards.
- Obtain a downloadable product update for Dashboards (Provided by Cleo).
- Select the correct update, which is available as either a Linux .bin file or a Windows executable.
Note: Before proceeding, the following prerequisites must be met:
- The Dashboard Server must be stopped.
- Administrative access to the existing Dashboard install location is required.
(For Windows) Run the update executable and follow the instructions of the installer to complete the update process.
(For Linux) Open a terminal session with admin/root level permissions, navigate to and run the update binary file. Follow the instructions of the installer to complete the update process.
This completes the update process.
For more information related to fresh installs and the updates, please refer to the Getting Started with the Cleo Dashboards install guide, available from the Solutions Center on www.support.cleo.com.
Contact Technical Support at +1 815-282-7894 or 1-866-444-CLEO (2536) if you require any assistance.
What’s new in this current release
The following information summarizes enhancements, changes, and fixes to this current version of the Cleo Dashboards.
Partner Management (Onboarding API) Enhancements
Several enhancements have been made to the Partner Management feature based on Customer requests for improvement. This feature, when licensed, provides a graphical interface over the Clarify Onboarding API and lets you view and manage deployed routes, template Projects, as well as the Trading Partners that are using them.
- The Qualifier now displays wherever the ISA value appears on Dashboard screens. This assists users with identifying which trading partner and associated values are being referenced.
- Template Application Routes are now supported. A new API for route type called Application Route can be created similar to an Inbound or Outbound EDI Route.
- Screens have been expanded to allow complete viewing of all values.
- Better labeling has been added for ISA and GS positions.
- Both Delimiters and ISA Qualifiers can now be updated directly from the Partners menu*.
*To do this, click on a partner and then a route. For inbound or outbound routes, you will see both the ISA Qualifiers (top of page) and Delimiters (bottom of page). You can also see delimiters and qualifiers when creating a new route. Application routes don't have either of these parameters.
For more information on this feature and the improvements, see the Partner Management section on Solution Center: About Onboarding API – Cleo
Other enhancements and fixes
- Non-admin users can modify their password directly in the Dashboard (User/Overview/ Change My Password). This comes into play when an Admin provides an initial password but the end-user wants to change it. This improvement supports more security for end-user accounts.
- Fixed an issue in which errors were received when trying to export data to a spreadsheet containing more than 500 pages.
- Fixed an issue involving Outbound EDI Reconciliation Reports returning mismatched 997s.
- Fixed an issue in which Self-Service reports were not saving correctly.
- Fixed some inconsistent filtering behavior experienced with start date return results.
- Updated m-power to the latest m-power release 2021.
Compatible Cleo Products
Please be aware of the following compatibility between the different Cleo products and this current Dashboard release.
Cleo Dashboards support reporting functionality to the following products:
- Cleo Clarify v5 (v5.1.16 or higher required for use with Server Cluster)
- Cleo Harmony v126.96.36.199 or higher
- Cleo EDI Integrator (EEI) v6.5 or higher
- Integrated Harmony and Clarify (CIS)
Please see the previous version release notes on the Solution Center for previous features, enhancements, and known issues.