The Shopify Booster project is designed with process orchestration objects to integrate Shopify with any type of backend system. The objects can be used to retrieve new, updated, and canceled orders from Shopify, and also submit the Shipment details to Shopify. This Booster also includes process orchestration steps to update inventory quantities in Shopify.
Supported Integration Flows
- Pre-built Process Orchestration Logic: The Shopify Booster contains process orchestration logic that can retrieve, update and cancel the orders from Shopify; and with all the relevant details that are needed in your ERP system to process the Order. This also includes the update of shipment and inventory details in Shopify.
- Throttling: If the API requests are throttled on Shopify, the Booster already handles the throttling without any manual intervention. The process execution waits as per the throttling restore rates from the Shopify API limits.
- No order loss: The Shopify Booster is designed in such a way that there is no order that is missed while retrieving from Shopify. It also ensures that duplicate orders are eliminated and no duplicates are provided for further processing in the downstream system.
- Rejected Order Fulfillment Email Notification: If the Order Fulfillment is rejected while processing on Shopify, the user will be notified via email.
- Error Handling and Ticket Creation: The Shopify Booster ensures all the processing failures are logged as a ticket and marked as an Issue in the Cockpit for the process orchestrations built in the Booster.
- Cockpit Visibility: Shopify Booster is already enabled with the resources needed for posting the data into the message tiles, message detail views, and Dashboard Charts.
- It is not recommended to change any object in the com.cleo._customer_.booster.shopify Project.
If there are integration flows that are not supported as part of the Shopify Booster, please refer to How to Add a New Flow.
- Create required connector projects in your workspace before running the wizard setup. The name of the connector should be configured as shown here: com.cleo.cic.connector.shopify
What is Not Supported
- Product sync between Shopify and the ERP is not supported.
- Price feeds/updates are not included.
- com.cleo.b2bcloud.core This project contains objects related to error-handling business processes. This would trigger email alerts to the user specified in the global variable - B2BCloudHostEmail. Please note: This project should not be modified.
- com.cleo.b2biaas.clarify This project contains java objects which are used to post messages to Cockpit. Please note: This project should not be modified.
- com.cleo.cic.cockpit.core This project contains NonEdiErrorCockpitBPS which does the job of creating tickets in case of failure. Please note: This project should not be modified.
- com.cleo.cic.util This project contains objects to handle throttling & also manage an internal database that is used in other flows. Please note: This project should not be modified.
- com.cleo.cic.connector.shopify The following connector Project must be present in the workspace, with this naming convention: com.cleo.cic.connector.shopify. Please note that this must be done before running the wizard setup steps.
This project contains all the Shopify-related BPS and Shopify schemas. This project should be created by the user during the initial project download using Wizard setup. Wizard setup details are described in Initial Setup for Accelerators and Boosters.
- com.cleo._customer_.booster.sample.shopifyff It is a sample project, the user may create a new similar project or modify this project as per the requirements. If a customer/ user wishes to integrate Shopify with their ERP or external APIs, the objects specific to the ERP should be configured in this project. The booster.sample.shopifyff project is designed as a sample project that contains flat file filesystem-specific objects that could be used for integrating with Shopify. This contains Application Routes, Route Business Processes, and mapping Rulesets for all transaction types. It also contains Launch Business Processes, Rulesets (DARS), Application Interfaces, Cloud Monitors, and Adapters. This project can be customized per your required business logic. Dependencies should be configured as shown here.
- com.cleo._customer_.booster.shopify This project contains objects required for integration specifically with Shopify. This project also contains business processes for calling Shopify APIs for orders, fulfillment, and inventory sync. This project should not be modified.
- com.cleo._customer_.shopify.sample.shopifyff This is an example intersection project for setting up integration between Shopify and File System endpoint using Flat File as the schema. This project contains Application Routes, Route Business Processes, and mapping Rulesets for all transactions and objects required for displaying corresponding messages in the Cockpit. This project can be customized as per required business logic and contains objects that are commonly used by Shopify and File System (Flat file Schema). Dependencies should be configured like the snapshot below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.