If you have any Integration flow that is not already covered as part of the Booster, you can create your own project and implement the integration flow that you need. The Connector project will have all the needed APIs. Please note: It is not advisable to change the Booster project.
This particular example shows how to add an Inventory flow.
- Create a new project named com.cleo._customer_.shopify
- Set the com.cleo._customer_.booster.shopify project as a dependency to the com.cleo._customer_.shopify project using the Manifest.MF file.
- Create a new package named com.cleo._customer_.shopify.inventory in the com.cleo._customer_.shopify project.
- Make the necessary changes in the Shopify and custom ERP intersection project.
- Deploy all projects that have changed.
- Run and test the flow.
Please contact Cleo Support if you need any details on the project structure.