This article provides both steps to install and uninstall the D365 Business Central (BC) extension.
Install Business Central Extension
Prior to running the D365 BC to EDI Accelerator integration flows, the customer D365 BC ERP instance should be configured with certain customizations to D365 BC fields. These settings are prerequisites for running the Accelerator integration flows.
Prerequisite: Download the postman collection and the appropriate file based on the BC version.
|If Business Central version is...
|Then download this link...
Import the API Publish postman collection file and follow these steps to install the customization package.
- File Publish Request. Update the tenant ID and company ID in the URL and prove the current version of your .pp file ( ex - 220.127.116.11 ) in the request payload and execute the App Publish - File Publish Request and capture the UUID in response as extensionUpload.
- Update file request. Update the tenant ID, company ID, and extensionUpload (captured in the above step) in the URL and upload the .app file provided in prerequisites, and execute the App Publish -Update file request.
- Status check. To check the deployment status, update the tenant ID and company ID and then execute the App Publish - status check.
- Upload file. Update the tenant ID, company ID, and extensionUpload (captured in the above step) in the URL and then execute the App Publish - Upload file.
Uninstall Business Central Extension
- Log into Business Central (https://businesscentral.dynamics.com/)
- Search for extension management.
- Find the extension published by Cleo. Then click on the ellipses for the Uninstall option (shown below).
- Select Uninstall to remove the extension. This also frees up Object IDs.