When an inbound 945 is received from the 3PL trading partner (inbound endpoint), the CIC tries to find the matching inbound Route. If found, the EDI message is translated to a NetSuite Item Fulfillment XML and posted to NetSuite.
This section explains the settings required to configure an integration to process inbound the WareHouse Shipping Advice (945) that is received from a trading partner, and then create the corresponding Standard Item Fulfillment on NetSuite.
How to Configure
- Configure Cloud Monitor. The InboundEDIMN (located in package
com.cleo.b2bcloud.coreunder the package
com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.cloudMonitor) must be configured with the trading partner endpoint and the ReceiveEDIEvent.
- Configure Inbound Route: The Route will be setup with Sender ID as the Trading partner name, and Receiver ID as the customer name. This was supplied in the the wizard properties file (accelerator-input.properties file in the resources folder). If there are changes, you must update the _TP_945v4010IR (in the package
- Configure the 997 Enveloper. The X12 945 envelope details and the trading partner endpoint to which the X12 940 has to be sent should be configured in _TP_945ENV (in the trading partner project under the package
How to Run Flow
- Deploy the following projects. Make sure that any project that has been edited is redeployed.
- Ensure that the Cloud Monitor InboundEDIMN is started.(Navigation: Admin Console -> Resource Monitors)
- Monitor the flow using:
- Log Entries (Studio Auditor)
- Message View (Cockpit)
- Jobs View (Cockpit)
- Dashboard > Charts (Cockpit)
- In case of errors, a ticket is generated and information is also visible in the Message and Job views in CIC Cockpit.
- Below are screenshots of Cockpit Tiles and Job displaying errors, respectively.
- If the Trading Partner configuration is not found, a ticket is created, and an optional email alert is also generated.
- If the file fails to process due to invalid EDI syntaxes, a ticket is created and rejected 997 is sent to the trading partner.
Example of Cockpit Tiles with Errors
Example of Cockpit Job List with Errors
How to Customize
- You can add specific business logic or other details while creating the Item Fulfillment on NetSuite, such as changing the intervals for retrieving transaction Sales Orders and Transfer Orders from NetSuite.
- The Item Fulfillment on NetSuite is currently created with the required data to process orders successfully. Cleo-defined custom fields have been used to map specific values from the EDI files. These values mapped are documented in the Integration Design Specification, which can be found in
com.cleo._customer_.edinetsuiteproject under the docs folder.
- If additional fields are required, update the _TP_945v4010RS Ruleset accordingly.
Contact Cleo Support for assistance when adding Rules.
Please sign in to leave a comment.