Once Suite Bundle installation has been completed, certain parameters need to be modified in the custom Script based on the specific Customer’s environment. Scripts are scheduled to run at specific intervals. These scripts write the saved search results to a file cabinet folder for multiple transactions. However, different Customer instances will have different folder internal IDs, so the correct folder internal IDs must be used in the script, per each Customer’s instance internal ID.
The steps below describe how to change the internal ID of the file cabinet folder in the NetSuite script.
- From the NetSuite UI, go to Customization<Scripting<Scripts.
- Select the appropriate transaction script and modify the internal IDs.
- Select and open the script using the edit option. For illustration purposes, we have selected a scheduled 940 script and selected the deployment tab to edit the parameters.
- Clicking the script takes control of the Script Deployment page, as shown below.
- Click on the edit option and navigate to the deployment tab to edit the Folder Id check box of this script (shown below).
- Save the script to update the folder id for this particular transaction script.
Please sign in to leave a comment.