All Integration Projects designed using the CIC Studio should be synchronized with a customer-specific SVN repository on cleo.plan.io. Projects should always be synced with the environment to which they are deployed (For example, Stage environment synced with STAGE branch, Production environment synced with the PROD branch).
- Use the trunk for initial development and local testing
- Use branches/STAGE for Projects deployed to the Stage environment.
- Use branches/PROD for Projects deployed to the Production environment.
- Add commit comments for every change (recommended: emails, ticket number, etc. for reference).
- Use Team Synchronize and update your workspace to any deployment and commit your changes after deployment.
Please sign in to leave a comment.