Cleo hosts an SVN repository to share Projects and resources.
Cleo recommends using the SVN repository to take advantage of change management, even if there is only one CIC Studio user and Projects are not being shared. With a repository, you can track all your changes, and your ability to revert to a previously saved state is much more robust than that of a resource's local history.
Before you begin: Contact Cleo
In order to connect to the Cleo repository (https://cleo.plan.io), please first contact Cleo Technical Support at (866) 444-CLEO (2536) or PASupport@cleo.com for initial registration and setup. This includes the creation of repository folders based on your company name, along with access to additional folders. User account(s) will be created, and individual user names and passwords will be provided.
Repository Folders and Content
- YourCompanyName: The everyday repository to use for your Projects. You can check out from and commit to this repository folder.
- YourCompanyName-Services: If Cleo's Managed Services works on solutions for your business, they will use this repository. You can check out Projects from this repository folder, but you cannot commit to it.
- YourCompanyName-Support: When you call Cleo Technical Support, they may ask you to share a Project into this repository. They will look at and make changes to this copy to resolve your issue. You can check out from and commit to this repository folder.
- Guidelines and examples illustrating best practices for building Projects.
- Example Projects, such as a pre-configured EDI Project. These examples can be copied or referenced when creating your own objects. For example, you can reference the EDI Project when using the Project Generator to efficiently add new trading partners to your environment.
- Data Analysis Rulesets that can be copied and customized for your Projects.
Please sign in to leave a comment.