You use Reference Tables during transformation processing to convert incoming values into values your system can use. You create Reference Tables in the CIC Studio. See Creating a Reference Table. You can view and edit Reference Tables from within the CIC Cockpit.
Viewing a list of Reference Tables
- Go to Integrations > Reference Tables
A list of available Reference Tables displays.
- Select a table to view.
Table rows are displayed. You can hover over a column header to see information about that column.
From here, you can Add, Edit, or Delete rows.
- Use the Search field to search for a particular table.
Working with a Reference Table
When a single Reference Table is displayed, you can add a row, edit a row, or delete one or more rows.
Adding a row
- Click the add button.
A new row is displayed.
- Enter values for the fields as required.
- Click the Confirm button to save.
When you do this, CIC validates the data you have entered.
If validation is successful, CIC adds the row.
If validation produces an error, the row turns red and a question mark icon is displayed. Click the question mark icon to display information about the error.
Editing a row
- Hover over a row to display the Edit button and click it to enable fields in that row for editing.
- Edit field values as necessary and click the Confirm button to save or the Cancel button to cancel changes.
CIC validates your edited values and returns errors as necessary. If validation produces an error, the row turns red and a question mark icon is displayed. Click the question mark icon to display information about the error.
To delete a single row, do either of the following:
- Hover over the row and click the Delete button.
- Click the check box to select a row and then click the Delete button.
To delete multiple rows:
- Click the check box at the top of the table to select all rows or click the check box next to the rows you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
A confirmation dialog box displays.
- Click Delete in the confirmation dialog box.