The following enhancements and fixes are included in this release.
CIC Cockpit Enhancements
This release contains general enhancements and improvements, including infrastructure updates put in place to support future capabilities and development.
API Visibility in Job Details
As part of improved visibility for API and EDI integrations, the CIC Cockpit Jobs Details page now displays job details for API-driven integration (Business Process execution). Previously there was no visibility for Provider APIs. Customers would process orders via an API, but had no visibility as to whether they reached their backend systems. Now the Web Service Provider generates a Provider Endpoint (once deployed) and provides job details. (just like Consumer). This coincides with the ability to now create, define, and deploy Web Service Provider resources in the CIC Studio as part of API integration.
New CIC Connector for Amazon S3
CIC now supports Amazon S3 as a source or destination Endpoint for ecosystem integrations. Like other Endpoint types, S3 Endpoints are defined within CIC while the actual data source resides outside of CIC. For reference information about S3 Endpoints, see S3 Endpoint.
Post-transfer Commands and Scripts
Data flows now support executing post-transfer commands and scripts for File System endpoints. Command output log data is included with the CIC log. See Working with Data Flows for more information.
Manual Retry Audit Trail
CIC now provides you with Job retry audit trail data that details who and how many times a Job is reprocessed. See "Retry" in Working With Jobs
- Fixed an issue where an excess number of job failure tickets were created.
- Fixed an issue where the Transform job step would display with an error when the actual error was from a child job step.
- Fixed an issue where, when a plan year started in the middle of the month, the Transaction graph would show the entire first month and none of the last month.
- Fixed an issue where, if the Cockpit received logs from one component but not others, none of the logs displayed in the Cockpit.
- Fixed an issue where, for several doctypes, charts could not be added to the Dashboard page.
- Fixed an issue where, when a Manual Job Retry was attempted, some jobs would display as "failed" even though the job had been successfully retried.
- Fixed an issue where the trust date stamp for an SSL server certificate would disappear after a job with an issue was retried and the issue was solved.
- Fixed some formatting issues with job failure notification emails.
CIC Studio Enhancements
The latest release is 5.1.13. This release contains general enhancements and improvements, including infrastructure updates put in place to support future capabilities and development. This is a Cloud-only release. It is available to some external customers but only cloud customers.
- Customers can now create, define, and deploy Web Service Provider resources in the CIC Integration Studio to support API-based transformations, including visibility in the CIC Cockpit (Job Details page). More information is provided in the Web Services Integration Resources section of Designing in the CIC Studio.
- Fixed an issue in which users received an error message during tenant selection when logging into the CIC Studio.
- Fixed an issue with Web Service Consumer calls in which access tokens, when refreshed, would not successfully retry, as they should.
- Improved several error messages for clarity.
- Fixed an issue where the CIC Studio would prompt the user for login credentials twice.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate update message calls were being posted for EDI x12 Envelopers.
- Resolved a NetSuite NPE issue.
CIC Agent Enhancements
The current release is 1.0.10. This release contains general enhancements and improvements, including infrastructure updates put in place to support future capabilities and development.
- None for this release.
Please sign in to leave a comment.