Use the Users page to view user information, to invite users, and to delete users. Go to Admin > Users to see the Users page.
Viewing User Information
The Users page displays information about users in your system. Users have a Role associated with them that grants some default permissions to the system. Admin users can grant additional Permissions that, together with the users Role, determine what kind of access the users will have to the system. See Inviting users.
Updating User Information
Click a user's email address to display detailed information about that user. You can update the selected user's Role and Permissions as described below in Inviting Users.
Select one or more users and click the Delete button. Use the check box in the table header to select all users.
Click the Invite New Users button to add one or more users. The Add Users page displays.
- Invite Users
- Enter a comma-separated list of email addresses for users you want to invite.
- You can choose a pre-defined role that provides baseline permissions for the users you are inviting.
- Provides the user with access to only one partner. When you select this role, the Select Partner link displays. Click this link to display a list of partners to select from.
- Instead of having access to information about multiple partners on the Partner users have access only to information about the single partner assigned to them. page,
- By default, Normal users have access to everything except partner information; user management, branding, and SAML functionality; and the three items in the Permissions section of this page. An Admin user can grant the Normal user access to as many partners as necessary. See Controlling user access to your partners' data
- Provides full permissions, including access to all partner data, including data displayed on the and pages. In addition, the Admin role allows acces to user management functionality.
- You can select additional permissions to assign to the users you are inviting. Normal users can be granted any of these permissions.
Note: Admin users have all of these permissions by default. Partner users can only be granted Access to Issue Comments.
- Access to Jobs
- Allows the user to work with Jobs. Available for Normal users.
- Access to Integration Configuration
- Allows the user access to view and edit Endpoints, Access Points, and Data Flows.
- Access to Issue Comments
- Allows the user to view chat sessions associated with messages that have issues. See Tracking issues related to messages on your system. Available for Normal and Partner users.
- Allowed to Reprocess Messages
- Allows the user to reprocess messages. See Reprocessing messages. Available for Normal users.
- Note to invitees
- Compose a message to invitees. Text you enter in this field is included in the email the invitees receive.