This report displays a list of all EDI messages in a system. You can access information based on a particular Group or Interchange level, view raw EDI data, view a transactional summary, and reprocess records.
- a particular Sender ID or a specific range of IDs
- specific time and date ranges
- error message types
Navigating the report
This report uses several interactive navigation tools for drilling up and down through other related reports, as well as tools to view data and other information.
- Drill up to the Group level by clicking on the icon at the beginning of the desired message.
- Click the icon to view the raw EDI data.
- Click the icon to view the Message Audit View. This view displays the Connection, Interchange, Group, and Application details of the transaction, as well as an overall summary details section.
- Click the to reprocess records/documents at the Interchange, Group, and Message levels.
- Click the link in the Ack Status column for a particular record. Only records that have an associated FA will have an active (clickable) link. See the FA Reconciliation for more information.