This dashboard report provides an at-a-glance view of several key Clarify system operations, such as server status, active processes, memory usage, and other resources.
- System Status
- System Queue
- Resource Monitors
- Business Process Schedule List
- Business Process Last Run
This section of the Operations Dashboard Report displays a list of active Events (objects) and ECA Messages in Clarify. This report can often prove useful when troubleshooting.
When ran as an individual report, the following information is provided:
Queued Events: Shows all queued Event objects in Clarify. Note that the value in the Properties column is a unique identifier with a pointer to the actual data in the queue; this is where the drill down occurs.
ECA Messages: Shows static details on queued messages coming in and out of your Cleo system. The Message Header Values can often prove useful for investigating specific message and info.
This section of the Operations Dashboard Report displays the status of a server (Single or Clustered).
- Server Type
- License Status
- Server Edition: Single Server or Server Cluster.
- Expiration: License expiration date.
- Server Status: Running, suspended, or stopped.
- Worker Nodes: displays remote servers and displays different activity related to connectivity, processing, CPU and memory usage, and Server Cluster Server Node information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.