This report provides a way to search, track, and view EDI documents as they move through their business life cycle. Use search codes and custom reference data to restrict and focus your views.
- Orders to Cash / Procurement to Pay - Follow an Inbound or outbound purchase order through all of its document stages from the PO (850), Purchase Order Acknowledgement (855), Advanced Ship Notice (856), Purchase Order Change (860), to Invoice (810)
- Load Tender to Delivery of Goods – Follow a shipment from its Load Tender Request (204), Load Tender Response (990), Shipment Status (214), to Invoice (210)
- Warehouse and Inventory Processing – Follow a shipment request from its Warehouse Shipping order (940), Warehouse Shipping Advice (945), Advanced Ship Notice (856) to Invoice (810) or Warehouse Stock Transfer Shipment Advice (943), to Warehouse Receipt Advice(944)
Prerequisite: Setting up Search Codes and Reference Data
- For Clarify, please see how to include reference data in your Ruleset.
- For EEI 6.4, please see how to add a Dashboard Search Code to your message class.
Using Selection Criteria to filter resulting views
- Trading Partner (EEI only)
- Search Codes
- Reference Data
Obviously the level of restriction increases with the use of reference data and search codes. For example, using a Search Code of Shipment_Number restricts this report view to display only that reference data the is associated with that code. Furthermore, using a specific number or range of numbers as your Reference Data search criteria would result in even more focused return.
To clear a selection, just click on the empty selection field, as indicated here.
Navigating this report
Selection Criteria results can be further drilled down to view your data.
- Drill up to the parent Group level by clicking on the icon.
- Click the icon to view the raw EDI data.
- Click the icon to view the Message Audit View. This view displays the Connection, Interchange, Group, and Application details of the transaction, as well as an overall summary details section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.