These release notes describe new features, update recommendations, known issues, and other information related the current Cleo Dashboards release.
How to update to the current release
Product enhancements and fixes to existing functionality are made available on the Cleo Solution Center, which allows you to download the latest updates without contacting Support or your Customer Account Manager. The information below describes how to download and apply these updates to your Cleo Dashboards.
- Obtain a downloadable product update for Dashboards (Provided by Cleo).
- Select the correct update, which is available as either a Linux .bin file or a Windows executable.
Note: Before proceeding, the following prerequisites must be met:
- The Dashboard Server must be stopped.
- Administrative access to the existing Dashboard install location is required.
- (For Windows) Run the update executable and follow the instructions of the installer to complete the update process.
(For Linux) Open a terminal session with admin/root level permissions, navigate to and run the update binary file. Follow the instructions of the installer to complete the update process.
This completes the update process.
For more information related to fresh installs and the updates, please refer to the Getting Started with the Cleo Dashboards install guide, available from the Solutions Center on www.support.cleo.com.
Contact Technical Support at +1 815-282-7894 or 1-866-444-CLEO (2536) if you require any assistance.
What’s new in this current release
The following information summarizes major enhancements and changes to this current version of the Cleo Dashboards.
Partner Management menu for API Onboarding
The Partner Management Dashboard menu, when licensed, provides a graphical interface over the Clarify Onboarding API and lets you view and manage deployed routes, template Projects, as well as the Trading Partners that are using them. You can also leverage existing template Projects directly from the Dashboard to onboard new partner integrations.
Use case: You need to add a new partner that will use an existing 810 Template Project to send and receive messages/documents. This Template Project can be used to quickly build a new Project, and the Partner Management menu will allow you to configure routes specific to the new partner.
The Onboarding API is a collection of methods that allow customers to rapidly onboard and manage trading partners and all associated objects. It allows for immediate deployment to the server.
The API utilizes the idea of a “template project” to create similar trading partner profile objects (trading partner, routes, envelopers, etc) and reuse of shared objects for both inbound and outbound process flows.
For information on licensing this Dashboard feature, please contact your Customer Account Manager.
Other enhancements and fixes
- A fix was made to the FA Reconciliation report to correct the display of incorrect outbound FA documents related to inbound documents. This also included the display of disabled Schedule Processes that continued to appear as they were running.
Compatible Cleo Products
Please be aware of following compatibility between the different Cleo products and this current Dashboard release.
- Both Clarify v4.17.1 and v5.0.3 require Dashboard v3.3.4 for full functionality. This current Dashboard version will work with older Clarify server versions.
- Clarify 4.16 Server requires Dashboards v3.3.2 for full compatibility; the Dashboard v3.3.2 will also support previous versions of Clarify v4.
- 2.2 is the minimum required version for use with a Server Cluster (v4.11 to v4.15).
- 2 is the minimum required version for use with a Single Server.
Cleo Harmony or Cleo VLTrader
- Recommended: 6.1
- Minimum: v5.4.1
- Recommended: 7.1
- Minimum: v6.5
Please see the Dashboards version 3.3.2 Release notes for previous features, enhancements, and known issues.