- Select the cloud application (Shopify, Salesforce, etc) that the vault will be used to authenticate.
- Enter your Cleo Connector Token. (if applicable)
A Connector Token enables you to securely connect Clarify to different external applications. As part of its fulfillment process, Cleo provides this token that will be used to create the Connector in the Clarify Studio. If you have not received instructions on how to obtain this token, please contact Support or your Customer Account Manager.
- Enter the required authorization values for the particular Cloud App.
Note: Clarify requires certain parameters in order to proceed with authorization, which are displayed in bold. The external application however may require additional parameters not bolded in the Wizard. Always reference applicable API documentation for guidelines. This information is also summarized in the Before You Begin topics for each Connector. See link below.
- Complete grant flow for authenticating communications. This requires signing into the actual application with your required credentials (username/password).
A Switch mode button provides an alternate way to authorize the account. Selecting this option takes you to another screen which lets you paste the redirect URL from the external browser into the wizard. Clarify then validates. This is in response to issues related to older Web browsers, or when using a Studio running on Linux.
- Click Finish. The vault entry now appears in the Auth Vault view (Admin Console/Settings).
To continue to learn how to build and use Cloud Application Connectors, please refer to Integrating Clarify with Other Applications.
Before you can create a Cloud Application Connector, a vault entry must first exist. The steps described here take place after completing the first page of the Vault Entry Wizard.